Sister/Charge Nurse - Younger Adults Complex Needs
Sister / Charge Nurse - Younger Adults with Complex Needs
Salary: GBP33,412 - GBP44,068 pa
Hours: Full Time 37.5 p/w
This is a leading national centre of excellence, providing adult person-centred services that span the entire care pathway from post-acute rehabilitation services to end of life care, for people with complex neuro-disability and their families, underpinned by a strong research and education programme.
We are looking for a Charge Nurse with a passion for providing clinical excellence whilst also nurturing a lively, fun and vibrant environment. You will be part of a close knit team of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals in supporting the residents to lead full and active lives.
A home-from-home environment specifically tailored to meet the needs of younger adults with complex neurological impairments.
- Demonstrate an awareness of RHN's objectives and contribute to achieving them appropriately.
- Strive to improve and offer excellent standards of safe, clinical care.
- To actively contribute to creating a culture where quality is at the centre of everything we do and is delivered on all occasions to the highest level, in accordance with the appropriate CQC regulations and professional standards including the Nursing and Midwifery Council Code.
- To deliver a high standard of care to the patient and residents of the hospital.
- To assess patients care needs and to develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care.
- Participate in managing nurses and nursing services.
- To provide support to the Ward Sister and Matron for the service
- Registered Nurse
Evidence of continuing professional development.
Ability to effectively manage other nurses and nursing services
Demonstrable clinical skills and good practice skills.
Ability to train, developing and mentor staff.
Collaborative approach and ability to work effectively as part of the multi-disciplinary team
Good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, and statutory and professional regulations
Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Generous staff pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Occupational health service which includes a range of wellbeing services
- Access to on site staff accommodation
- Option to join a health insurance scheme administered by HSF at preferential rates.
- DSE/eyesight tests and cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free 24 hour parking on site
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for GBP250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive GBP250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.