Sister Charge Nurse/Private Hospitals & Private Clinics
We are working with leading private hospitals in the Worthing, West Sussex area who are looking for a Sister Charge Nurse to join them in the wards department.
There are exceptional opportunities for training and career progression with great employee benefits and modern working environments.
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Experienced in acute nursing care.
- Surgical background- minimum 5 years surgical experience preferable
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
- Ability to lead a nursing team, showing previous experience in leading a clinical team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
- Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals.
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate individual with effective communication, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead a nursing team.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview!