Service Engineer - Medical
- An established global market leader within medical devices
- A wonderful opportunity to enter the commercial medical devices arena
- Fantastic career opportunity
- As the new Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for Pre planned and reactive maintenance for products including, autoclaves, washer/disinfectors, endoscope washers etc
- Will be responsible for servicing these within the NHS, Private hospitals and Laboratories - again probably 80% in to hospitals
The Ideal Person:
- Please apply if you are a medical field service engineer
- Qualified with a City and Guilds in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent CSCS (Service & Facilities) HVACR Skills Card.
- Having HTM 2010/2030/WTM 2 & 3 qualifications are preferable but not a prerequisite whatsoever
- Electrical skills and mechanical fault finding skills
- A knowledge of the principles of Health and Safety
- Good IT skills including the use of Outlook and the ability to work with a laptop and smart phone
Consultant: Helena Heaven
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
28000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Annual