WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Grafton Manor provides highly specialised neuro-behavioural rehabilitation for men and women aged 18 years and older, with an acquired brain injury, including traumatic brain injury and strokes. Priory Healthcare provides quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve.
The rehabilitation programme at Grafton Manor is particularly aimed at helping people who have experienced cognitive, behavioural and emotional changes as a consequence of brain injury to ensure they can access all areas of rehabilitation. The site, set in a quiet village in peaceful countryside, includes an attractive, historic Manor House, a purpose-fitted cottage called The Chantry, a flat and a studio flat. We also have two community houses situated in Kingsley just outside of Northampton. The split consists of:
Grafton Manor - 13 beds
The Chantry - 3 beds
Cottage, Flat and Studio flat - 3 beds
Community Houses in Kingsley - 6 beds
This established care pathway of 25 beds enables people with acquired brain injury to maximise their independence at any stage of their post-acute recovery journey.
· Our Staff Nurse role involves:
· Being a clear leader for the Nursing team and managing shifts
· Providing high quality, safe and effective care
· Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise engagement, experience and outcomes
· Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
· Contributing to assessments, implementing the nursing process with the individual, and monitoring and supporting resident progress
· Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
· Promoting professional development within the team and implementing quality improvement initiatives.
· What we would like to give you:
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
· Free meals while on duty
· Care first - Employee Assistance Services
· Continuous learning and development
· Childcare vouchers
· An employee assistance programme
· NMC payment in full
· Sign on bonus
o £500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation
o £500 to be repaid if individual does not complete probation
· £1,500 e-voucher code for The Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
· Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
o Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
o If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
o To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
· Payment into the pension scheme
· CPD top up
· Donation to a charity of your choice
Grafton Manor focuses not only on providing exceptional care and rehabilitatio