Situated within three acres of landscaped grounds, Priory Hospital Chelmsford is an independent hospital that specialises in the treatment and management of adults and adolescents with a range of mental health problems. There is a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and therapists.
The hospital offers calming and recovery focused residential treatment for up to 60 service users, as well as day care and outpatient services, including separate facilities for young people.
We provide expert treatment for the following services:
• Eating disorders
• Child and Adolescent Mental Health
• Addiction services
Our highly experienced multidisciplinary team deliver personalised treatment programmes alongside the use of a wide range of therapies.
An opportunity has arisen at the Priory Hospital Chelmsford for a Senior Staff Nurse whose responsibilities will include:
* Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, a structured approach to nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
* Supervises a defined group of team members and contributes to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
* Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
* Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment
* Undertake the role of “Preceptor” to newly qualified staff.
We want to invest in you and your future! Find out about our career pathways:
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£30k per year