Scrub Theatre Practitioner or RGN or ODP
Our client is looking to recruit Scrub Theatre Practitioners to join their friendly theatre team.
This is ideal for a Registered Nurse or ODP who has Scrub experience. The role covers multi-specialties and would be fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to branch out and broaden their knowledge and experience.
Their theatre department has 6 operating theatres, each with their own busy schedules throughout the day. Each day is never the same in this department due to the diversity of the workload, which makes for a great opportunity for different experiences.
Theatre staff should be multi-skilled, ideally able to work across scrub, anaesthetics, and / or recovery. Most importantly, theatre staff should be experienced in a variety of surgical procedures, or at least willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision.
This opportunity is a full time role covering 37.5 hours a week, working on a rota and 1:4 weekends.
The main duties of this position are:
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient's health and wellbeing.
- NMC/HCPC Registered.
- Scrub experience.
- Anaesthetics and/or Recovery experience (desirable).
Our client is committed to their employees' well-being by providing training, support and reward. They offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to the following:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness screening
- Eyesight tests
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Join our client, share their values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help them build on their reputation for excellent service.