School Nurse (35 hours/week - termtime only)
Our outstanding school requires a permanent School Nurse to have day-to-day responsibility for providing medical care and first aid in the school. You will: have oversight of arranging vaccinations; work with the school to ensure that high quality health education is delivered to pupils; deliver training for staff; ensure that the school is compliant with regards to the Health & Safety of pupils and staff.
What We're Looking For
- Registered Nurse (RN or RN Child), preferably with a School Nursing Qualification
- Experience of Health Education
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please see our Person Specification and Job Description for more information.
Enquiries to email@example.com 01803 613215
TGGS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
£27,905-£30,507 (£22,067-£24,127 Actual)