RMN/RGN/RNLD PLUS £3,000 Welcome Bonus
The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.
Job Advert Role Description
You will be an experienced RMN/RGN/RNLD who is flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and interested in working within a modern, forward thinking, effective specialist service. You will adopt a pro-active and therapeutic approach to care management with a supportive and healing environment. This post requires working both days and nights. Our shift pattern for full time employees is 7.45 - 8.15 both day and night, 3 days for 3 weeks and 4 shifts on week 4. We do offer part time hours which consist of either 2 shifts per week or 3 shifts per week.
* Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
* Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
* Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required.
* Support and supervise new or junior assist and support regional management in developing and implementing new services.
* Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care.