RGN Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP - Coventry
Double shifts, night shifts, working all weekend? Sorry, we don't offer any of these at SpaMedica???
What we do offer are friendly teams, first-class hospitals and time for you to give all your focus and attention to each one of your patients.
SpaMedica knows work/life balance is vital for our nurses and so we work 4-day shifts and only '1 in 4' weekends. And, you'll get a great salary plus two bonuses per year, for, hopefully, doing a job you love.
You may not have heard of SpaMedica, so it's important to understand who we are. Please visit our website and/or read some of our fantastic reviews on NHS UK - where we now have over 900 5-star ratings. Here's a little about us to begin with:
- We are privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to SpaMedica each year.
- We are dedicated to reducing NHS waiting times for cataract surgery, YAG capsulotomy and AMD treatments.
- We are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision - our outcomes are some of the best in the UK, with low complication rates.
- We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in.
- In 2018 we became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery - 24.000+ surgeries per annum.
- We have 13 hospitals and will be opening 7 new hospitals over the next 12 months.
Our nurses' package includes:
- Some of the best salary bandings in healthcare
- Continuous training and development programme
- Bonus 1 - June - Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
- Bonus 2 - February - hospital/company related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 4-day shifts - no evenings and 1 in 4 weekends
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
The role is based in Coventry but requires travel to help cover shifts in our Birmingham hospital for the first 6 months.
To be considered for this role you will hold a current NMC/HCPC registration and have at least 12 months post-registration experience.
Please call us for an informal chat if you'd like to find out more about working at SpaMedica. Or if you're interested in this role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.