RGN Staff Nurse Trainer - Birmingham
Our RGN trainer will support the design and delivery of training programmes across all SpaMedica sites ensuring competency and regulation obligations. You will be required to support new site set up and training across the country on a fair scheduled basis with the training team.
Is SpaMedica Right for you?
- We are ophthalmic specialists offering cataract surgery, YAG Capsulotomy and AMD treatments.
- We are the UK's largest provider of NHS cataract surgery, with 12 hospitals across the North-West, Yorkshire and the Midlands and will be opening 5 new hospitals within the next 12 months.
- Our hospitals are all very smart, modern facilities using world-leading technology.
- Our services are all consultant-led, with expert and experienced teams.
- Our outcomes are some of the best in the UK - helping thousands of patients improve their vision.
- Our patients provide fantastic feedback about us - this includes our short waiting times, their improvement in vision and how it's improved their quality of life.
- We're very friendly and you'll see lots of smiles from staff and patients.
- We're proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting SpaMedica in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus.
- To act as a mentor to new and existing members of the clinical team overseeing induction, training programmes and competency sign off.
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs for teams.
- SpaMedica brand ambassador for best practice and sharing of information in the most appropriate vehicle for delivering the respective training.
- Design and delivery of training competencies.
- Promote training and the training facilities to managers and encourage professional development.
- Site audits to identify training requirements across all sites.
- Embrace quality training and maintain training records to the highest standard and update training matrices.
- Deliver high quality learning programme in terms of content, structure and assessment support.
- Develop and agree learning objectives with employees.
- Monitoring, measuring and adapting teaching / training programmes for maximum effectiveness to ensure learning objectives are achieved.
- Delivery of induction process, ensuring quality on-boarding for all new starters.
- Liaise closely with all relevant parties to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Produce accurate and timely management information.
- Supporting new site opening and settling of new staff and their training requirements within new hospitals.
- Maintaining professional development.
Experience and Knowledge
- Training experience in a busy multi-site business.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now, or call our recruitment team to have an informal chat about SpaMedica and this role.