RGN - Registered General Nurse Band 5
Do you value your time? We spend 1/3 of our lives in work, are you earning enough in exchange for almost half of your life? Stop just being paid and start earning what you are worth with Randstad today. Of course, life isn't always about money??? how about the chance to pick and choose where, when and how long you work? You'll also get to face a new challenge and work in a setting steeped in local history.
The Princess of Wales Hospital in Bridgend are looking for a proactive, caring and experienced Band 5 nurse with medical or surgical backgrounds to work on varied wards around the hospital. Experience new departments and build your skill set by being hands on getting stuck in. Spend your lunch breaks exploring Bridgend Town Centre or even a trip around Coity Castle.
What are you waiting for? Join the Randstad team today and enjoy hourly rates of up to GBP38.00 and flexibility of shifts around your lifestyle and careers goals:
Here at Randstad we can offer you:
- Free specialist training including both practical training (manual handling, first aid) and a full range of specialist nursing e-learning modules
- Free Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts on the go
- Your own dedicated Consultant
- Professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- Weekly payroll
- Flexible hours to help with your work-life balance - both day, night, long and short shifts available
- 28 days annual leave pay
- Last but not least, refer your friends and receive GBP300
Use your passion to fill your pockets and:
- Actively participate as part of an experience nursing team
- Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- Promote independence - make a difference!
The right nurse for this role will:
- Be passionate about the care of vulnerable adults
- Have recent experience nursing within the NHS
- Have a clear NMC Pin as well as an enhanced DBS
- Be confident enough to monitor patients and carry out their observations, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Have the ability to accurately and swiftly recognise unwell patients and report it appropriately
If you currently work in the NHS but would be interested in trying out another Health Board then call today for a brief informal chat about how we can help you.
To join our team you will have relevant and recent experience of nursing within the NHS for a minimum of 6 months. Call Jason at the Cardiff office today on or email your CV.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.