RGN Registered General Nurse
RGN Registered Nurse(s)/ RMN and RNLD and Senior Nurses - Peterborough
RGN Registered Nurse(s)/ RMN and RNLD and Senior Nurses, are required to work within an an Independent Care provider to deliver the highest standard of Care.
The provider specialise in the multi disciplinary Care of adults and work with residents, families, charities and the NHS to provide the highest quality care. Their residents are at the heart of everything they do and they strive to nurture dignity, independence and holistic well being through the specialist Care models, therapies and activities they provide.
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLD) and Senior Nurses to join their already well established Team for their branch in Peterborough.
To apply for this role suitable Candidate(s) must have the following:-
• A Registered Nurse - NMC PIN
• Committed to the highest standards of Care and excellence
• Looking to enhance or develop your skills to lead an award winning team
• To be considered for a Senior position you would need to have 2 years experience within a relevant resident group?
By joining this award winning team you will:
• Make a difference in this growing organisation
• Be continually supported in your chosen path of progression
• Be a part of an innovative culture
SHIFT HOURS :
Shifts: 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am on a rolling rota basis
HOURS: Full Time equates to an average of 38.5 hours a week
• Week 1: 0800 - 2000 Monday / Tuesday / Friday / Saturday
• Week 2: 0800 - 2000 Sunday / Wednesday / Thursday
Please be aware that our Registered Nurses are required to cover both day shift and night shifts.
Rewards & Benefits
Excellent benefits- includes pension scheme, subsidised meals, free parking, childcare vouchers, and free uniforms.