RGN - NIGHT NURSE
- We are looking for a hard-working staff who is willing to learn and happy to work with a MDT team.
- The candidate must be a Qualified Registered Nurse with NMC pin.
- Experience is not essential.
- To provide high standard of nursing care to service users based on the assessment of care needs and in the consultation with the service users, their relatives and care team.
- To continuously evaluate the quality of care given, and regularly re assess the needs of service users.
- To administer and order medicines.
- Liaise with the GP and other health professional involved in the service users care.
- Care planning and implementation and reviewing of care plans.
- To continuously review their own nursing practise to develop new skills and knowledge throughout continuous professional development training that contributes to the enhancement of patient care skills.
- Opportunities for Career development
- 33 days Annual leave
- One extra annual leave on birthdays.
- NMC payment in full
- £250 contribution towards CPD
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
As a Priory Group employee, you'll be able to chart your long-term career along defined pathways (from Support Worker to CEO), each path providing you a fulfilling work environment and support from a world class organisation to achieve your professional goals. We want to invest in you to achieve the next step in your career, so you can continue to make a difference in people's lives.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.