Respiratory Nurse Specialists
NSHI are already delivering guideline level care for patients with respiratory conditions and have exciting opportunities for Respiratory Nurse Specialists throughout England
National Services for Health Improvement (NSHI) are expanding their National Respiratory teams and are looking for part-time and full -time nurses to deliver the highest quality of care to improve patient outcomes in line with local and national guidelines working in primary care. You will perform patient audits, deliver specialist clinics and provide mentorship and support to general practice staff.
You will have
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing respiratory conditions
- Ideally hold both COPD and Asthma diplomas or equivalent experience
- Experience in spirometry essential
- ARTP qualification desirable
- Full driving licence
- Are you a Practice Nurse with an interest in respiratory management?
- Are you currently undertaking COPD and/ or asthma reviews on a regular basis?
- Do you have experience in spirometry?
- Are you looking to specialise in the respiratory field and advance your career?
- Manchester/Cheshire/Merseyside/North West
- Reading/West London M4 corridor
- Hull (January 2022 start)
- Sheffield (January 2022 start)
- Newcastle (January 2022 start)
Highly competitive package of up to £56K (FTE) offered for the right candidate
Benefits to include:
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile Phone
- Bonus Incentive Scheme
- RCN/NMC fees paid
- Subscription to PCRS
- Company Funding for Asthma/COPD/ARTP Modules
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- 5% Company Pension Contribution
- Nursing Progression Pathway for Career Development
Should you wish to apply or require any further information, please contact and forward your CV to: the Human Resources department: firstname.lastname@example.org