Research Nurses required to run clinical trials
in healthy volunteers
with training leading to a
University Certificate in Clinical Pharmacology Practice
£30,000 to £36,000 (depending on experience)
+ estimated £2,500 for unsocial hours shifts
on-site COVID-19 testing for staff
We are an independent contract research organisation (CRO) with a worldwide reputation for early clinical trials of new medicines, mainly in healthy volunteers, but also in patients. We have a 145-bed research unit in North west London with first-class facilities, including wards, laboratories, pharmacy, sleep laboratory and endoscopy unit.
We require full-time, permanent research nurses to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team running phase I & phase II clinical trials. Duties include collecting trial data, safety monitoring, and adhering to trial protocols and legislation. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in a new area of practice.
Successful candidates will have:
- adult NMC registration (RGN)
- At least 1 year’s post-registration experience (research experience is not essential)
- excellent organisational ability and written and oral communication skills an aptitude for paperwork and knowledge of Microsoft Office
You must also:
- be able to work evenings, weekends and nights (every 6 weeks)
- set very high standards for your own performance and be an exceptional team player
We provide an extensive training and induction programme, for which we have received a National Training Award. Training includes aspects of clinical pharmacology and drug development. Support is given with CPD. You will be a primary contact for senior representatives from major pharmaceutical companies.
Please e-mail your CV with
a well-presented covering letter, including
details of your eligibility to work in the UK, to:
Hammersmith Medicines Research
London NW10 7EW