Registered Peadiatric Nurse
About the role: As a Registered Nurse in this role your duties will vary dependant on the clients individual care plan in place but may include assisting with the initial set up of care packages and the running of care within the home setting, completing IHC documentation, training and supporting Care Assistants/Support Workers and ensuring individual clinical care and safety requirements are met.
Our client has Spinal Cord and Acquired Brain Injuries which are life transforming conditions and is dependent on her team of HCAs and Nurses to provide clinical support.
Rate of Pay: GBP34 - GBP44 per hour.
Shift Pattern: Days & Nights
Are you a Nurse with the following:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
- Confident as a lone worker
- A current driving license and access to a vehicle for work purposes, although not essential is beneficial.
- Confident to accompany our client on days out where necessary
- Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free first uniform
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
- Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on or visit our website or apply online.