Registered Nurses (RGN /RMN)
Registered Nurses (RGN /RMN)
We are currently seeking full time Registered Nurses (RGN /RMN) to join our team to for Day & Night positions available.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To promote independence & improve mobility in the elderly & dementia residents.
- To lead, motivate and mentor your staff team, deliver guidance, training and development opportunities to ensure work practices are safe and conform to standards.
- Focus not only on the physical ailments associated with aging, but also with mental impairments.
- Identify client’s care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual residents and other relevant persons.
- Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by the Home Manager.
- Ensure that Clients’ Care Plans are completed and maintained and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- To ensure the correct ordering, storage and administration of drugs in accordance with client’s requirements, medical and pharmaceutical agencies
- Maintain accurate records and ensure that each Client within the Care home has an individualised Care Plan & Client Care Plans are reviewed.
- Ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
- To participate, promote and engender the quality culture of Handsale Care Group by adhering to Quality Assurance Systems
Qualifications and Skills
- Active NMC Registration / PIN
- Satisfactory CRB / DBS checks
- Experience / Qualification in care for relevant client category (Elderly Care)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary may range from £16.34- £18.44 depending on experience and location of job role.
- Enhanced rate for hours worked above contracted in some roles and other employee benefits.
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Exciting opportunities for career progression
- Additional courses and extra training to advance your careers and improve your skills.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Established, Reputable, Forward Thinking Employer
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more via our business partner Perk box
- Care for Leadership Management Training Programme – growing and enhancing your Leadership Skills.
- Mental Health First Aiders within the workplace
- Ongoing Training and Development that include nationally recognised qualifications.
- Employee Assistant Programme providing 24/7 support, guidance and counselling.
- Annual Staff Awards Programme
- Free uniform upon commencement of employment
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme – subject to policy.
About The Company
About Handsale Ltd:
Handsale Ltd is a privately-owned healthcare company that currently owns and operates Eight Care Homes across England, Wales and Scotland. Founded in 1988 as a family business, Handsale has proudly maintained its family owned and operated structure to this day. Handsale has over 30 years’ experience in healthcare and is a well-respected group in the industry. The Company operates 523 beds and employs over 650 people. Each Handsale care home is exactly that – a home. They are all situated in carefully chosen areas where their residents can continue to lead fulfilling lives while feeling confident and secure. The homes are run with an ethos based on quality, trust and support. Handsale prides itself on being an integral part of each of the communities it serves.
We are currently looking for the RGN for our following care home locations, apply via the links:
Paisley (Renfrewshire)- https://jobs.handsale.co.uk/vacancies/399/lead-registered-nurse--night.html
Alexandria (West Dunbartonshire) https://jobs.handsale.co.uk/vacancies/396/registered-nurse.html
Saltcoats (Ayrshire)- https://jobs.handsale.co.uk/vacancies/449/registered-nurse--nights.html