Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RGNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living in Andover and the surrounding areas.
Your next role as a Newcross nurse
As a Registered Nurse, you'll be providing nursing care and support to our service users. You'll need to be dedicated to ensure the best possible outcome on every shift. This is a real opportunity for you to make a difference to the lives of individuals in our care and provide clinical leadership to a team of care assistants and support workers.
Same day pay
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you:
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Fixed, rotad hours, allocated well in advance, and no zero-hour contracts
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
Join Newcross as a nurse to receive:
- A 'Platinum Cash Reward' when you join us and work 250 hours
- A competitive remuneration package of £33.36/hr, including holiday pay
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- An employee perks scheme offering discounts from leading brands
- Training programs accessible by earning work based credit
- Specialised training, tailored to the package(s) of care you work on
- Access to RCNi Portfolio to assist in your revalidation process
- Access to RCNi DST, an interactive point-of-care tool designed to support you with making evidence-based decisions when assessing and treating patients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral.
All healthcare staff receive a free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform.
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid current NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- We require 2 referees. One of which must be your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- The ability to work with and lead a team of healthcare workers to improve the lives of our service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well and make decisions in times of crisis
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
*Employees are eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Are you ready to enrich the lives of people in need? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.