Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) wanting to work for a trusted organisation that truly cares about you and your clinical development?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RGNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living in Andover and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Same day pay
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
As a nurse, you will have...
- Excellent clinical abilities
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Team leader skills
- Prior experience of medication administration in a nursing home setting.
As a mental health nurse, you could work for service users that are anxious, confused or have a substance addition so it essential that you are calm and approachable.
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit an application and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!