Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered Nurse (RN)
Langford Park Healthcare is an organisation dedicated to providing a welcoming, friendly and serene environment for elderly residents. Located in a beautiful part of Devon, our vision is to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality, people centered care for those who use our service. As well as providing elderly nursing facilities and care and physical disability healthcare facilities.
With a new management team in place, now is the perfect time to join us as we implement exciting new processes, drive quality and innovative practices and continue to deliver our vision of providing outstanding care and a wonderful place to work.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join us at our luxury, family run care home in Exeter on either a full or part time basis.
- Salary of GBP17 per hour (including paid breaks)
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Access to a range of leisure, retail and holiday discounts
- Long service awards
- Free hot meals
- Free parking on site
- Travel expenses supported (50% back on public transport costs)
- Pension scheme
- 28 days' holiday, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Free Enhanced DBS check and uniform provided
If you're an experienced registered nurse, this is an excellent opportunity to take on a rewarding role with an organisation who are passionate about providing residents with an outstanding service.
We aim to maintain the highest standards of nursing care by attracting and supporting talented, conscientious people that share our commitment to excellence. You'll be making residents feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible and ensuring their dignity and individuality is maintained.
What's more, as well as utilising your already impressive skillset and expertise, you'll be given every opportunity to continue your career track and development to fulfil your professional potential.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide high quality nursing care to our residents, supervising more junior staff and ensuring their care is of the highest standards.
Reporting to the Registered Manager, you will maintain professional and clinical standards and ensure all residents are treated with dignity and equality.
Additionally, you will:
- Produce well developed care plans
- Undertake risk assessments
- Work in a clinical team environment
- Support newly qualified nurses
Interested? To be considered as a Registered Nurse, you will need:
- A current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse (RN) and proven evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working
- Up-to-date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of the CQC and regulatory requirements and frameworks
- An awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines
Although not essential, experience within an older person setting and supporting newly qualified nurses would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Registered Nurse, RN, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Care Nurse, Practice Nurse, or Care Home Nurse.
This role offers full or part time hours between 24 and 48 hours per week.
Webrecruit and Langford Park Healthcare are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next step as a Registered Nurse, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.