Registered Nurse RMN or RGN or RNLD - Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home
- Location: Andover, Hampshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia - Old Age - Physical Disability - Younger Adults
- Service: General and Mental health care older adults care home
- Salary: GBP17.00 per hour ( up to GBP38,896 per annum)
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience RGN, RMN who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of Old Age, Physical Disability and Dementia.
Nurses in the home offer support and comfort and are very proud of their welcoming atmosphere. As a registered nurse with in the home you will be responsible for the day to day care of all residents including medications and care plans.
The home is located on fantastic transport links in Andover, Hampshire.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Overtime enhancements
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Benefit hub - discounts on local shops
- Free uniform
- NMC PIN reimbursement
- DBS refunded after 1 year
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN or RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Jennifer Burt on or send a copy of your CV to