Registered Nurse - RGN / RN
Job Reference ID: CMcN/000/051817
Home Name: Nightingale HC
Location: Dungannon, Tyrone, UK
Weekly Hours: 39
Posting Expiry Date: 11/09/2019
Nightingale CH, Old Eglish Road, Dungannon, Co Tyrone, BT71 7PA
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
You'll find Nightingale Care Home in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of Dungannon. We are close to local shops and public transport, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
Our Care team provides residential care for those who need help with daily tasks, nursing care for people who have complex medical needs, and respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break
Job Requirements Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of GBP1500paid in two instalments, after 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of GBP1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Enhanced Overtime Rate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced Access NI Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager.