Registered Nurse- RGN / RN
Job Reference ID: CMcN/000/052141
Home Name: Abbeylands
Location: Newtownabbey, Antrim, UK
Weekly Hours: 39
Posting Expiry Date: 03/09/2019
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
Abbeylands Care Home, 441 Shore Road, Whiteabbey, Co Antrim, BT37 9SE
Abbeylands Care Home is beautifully situated near the shore of Belfast Lough just a short drive from picturesque Carrickfergus. We are close by to the town's main shopping centre, and in easy reach of rail links and local bus routes, making us easily accessible for visitors to come along and pop-in for a chat.
We provide residential care for people who need a little help with daily tasks, along with nursing care for those with more complex medical needs. We also offer respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
Job Requirements Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of GBP1500paid in two installments, after 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of GBP1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager