Registered Nurse - RGN / RN
Job Reference ID: CMcN/000/052209
Home Name: Meadowbank
Location: Londonderry, Londonderry, UK
Weekly Hours: 33
Posting Expiry Date: 03/09/2019
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
You'll find Meadowbank Care Home surrounded by beautiful countryside in the suburb of Waterside. We are on the edge of Londonderry city, and within easy reach of our region's seaside resorts. We are also close to public transport, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
Our Care team offers specialist care for residents with learning disabilities, some of whom also have sensory deficits or physical disabilities. We're very proud of the welcoming family atmosphere at Meadowbank and the way we always tailor our approach carefully to the needs of each individual.
Job Requirements Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of GBP1500paid in two installments, after 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of GBP1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager