Registered Nurse- RGN / RN
Job Reference ID: CMcN/000/052142
Home Name: Dunlarg HC
Location: Keady, Armagh, UK
Weekly Hours: 39
Posting Expiry Date: 28/08/2019
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
Dunlarg CH, 224 Keady Road, Keady, Armagh, BT60 5RB
You'll find Dunlarg Care Home is a purpose-built home with a welcoming atmosphere in County Armagh. We are in walking distance from local amenities and public transport, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
One of the leading care homes in County Armagh, our long-serving care team offers residential care for people who need help with daily tasks, nursing care to those who have complex medical needs, and respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break. We also provide specialist care for people with learning disabilities aged between 25 and 65.
Job Requirements Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of GBP1500paid in two installments, after 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of GBP1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager