Registered Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Helston, Cornwall
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Service: General and mental health care in older adults - care home
- Salary: GBP16.50 - GBP17.00- negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 40, 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of adults with mental health conditions including Dementia as well as Alzheimer's care. The home is in Helston, Cornwall.
A close relationship with the people they care for and their loved ones is very important to them.
Staff always find out what works for everyone to make sure that everyone feels comfortable, contented and happy.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Healthcare medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- We pay your NMC Pin *GBP120
- Paid breaks
- Enhancements on nights
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Clinical supervision
- A competitive salary
- Continuous professional development
- Excellent training and development
- Free DBS
- 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
- 24 hours employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Working towards a healthy workplace
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply if you are looking:
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. Please apply through the job email or call me regarding the position.
Please click apply, call me directly or send your CV direct to my email.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting . If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
My email is and my direct dial is