Registered Nurse/ RGN/ RMN
Registered Nurse/ RGN/RMN - Brentwood, Essex
Temporary positions available through SRP Healthcare - A leading Healthcare agency.
Shifts will be mix of Days & Nights at a large Residential Home based in Brentwood.
Shift Patterns to choose from would be - 8am-2.15pm, 2pm-8.15pm, 8am-8.15pm, 8pm-8.15am
Opportunity to go temp to perm for the right person.
Excellent pay rates -GBP20 - GBP25/hr + BH enhancement (LTD Company Welcome)
If you think you would be interested in registering with us please apply and will be in touch to discuss.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join the team in a Nursing Home, Brentwood, Essex.
Our ideal Registered Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts both days & nights.
SRP Healthcare IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
We are registered with Care Quality Commission & rated "GOOD"