Registered Nurse RGN - Gracewell of Woking
Registered Nurse - Days or Nights, full time or part time (12 - 48 hours per week based on your preference!)
About the Role
Working as part of a highly committed team the Registered Nurse is one of the key and fundamental roles within our communities. As Registered Nurse you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. At Gracewell we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
- Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
- hold an up to date NMC Registration and fully maintained PREP.
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Possess training requirements for RGN role - Including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
What we will give you
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You'll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance programme
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
All Gracewell homes provide high quality care in a luxury and welcoming environment, personalised for every resident. Our dedicated and compassionate care teams and trained nurses provide 24/7 onsite, residential care, nursing care, dementia care and respite care, in intimate and modern surroundings.
We aim to create the best possible home, where residents can live the happiest and most fulfilling lives.