Registered Nurse - RGN
An unmissable opportunity to work as a Registered Nurse for a CQC rated "Outstanding" private Nursing Home based in Maidstone, Kent. The provider boasts a portfolio of 30+ homes across East Anglia and the South of England.
The purpose-built 89 bed Nursing Home is for adults with nursing and dementia care needs. The home is committed to providing the highest quality care and has an excellent, experienced clinical team in place.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse - RGN to ensure residents receive the best clinical support and outstanding care. Our client recognises that nurses are a critical part of the jigsaw and will ensure that they look after you, whilst you look after the residents.
Registered Nurse - RGN benefit package includes:
* A competitive salary of GBP17.50p/h
* Paid breaks
* Paid NMC registration
* 'Welcome' Bonus of up to GBP2,000
* Support with Continuous Professional Development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Workplace Pension
The home prides itself on having a unique 'family feel' environment and continuously strive to achieve excellent quality care delivery. The role of Registered Nurse - RGN will include:
* Care Planning
* Administering medication
* Shift leadership and handovers
* Liaising with other healthcare professionals on shift
* Undertaking clinical skills required of a staff nurse
* Spending time with the residents
* Partaking in staff meetings
* Working within the NMC code of conduct
If you are an ambitious Registered Nurse - RGN, make sure you do not miss out on this exclusive opportunity and click "APPLY". If you would like some further information, please call Sam at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed)
35000.00 - 43680.00 GBP Annual + GBP35000 - GBP43680/annum