Registered Nurse RGN
REGISTERED NURSE - (RGN)
- GBP32000 - GBP42000 per annum (DOE)
- Days Shifts
- Up to 48 hour contracts on offer
- Medium sized family owned Nursing Home
- CQC Compliant - good
- Near Southampton (SO31)
Beautiful, friendly, caring, homely, medium sized elderly Nursing Home, is set within walking distance of Southampton (SO31). The period building and spacious grounds, provide residents with the atmosphere and tranquillity of a country home.
The Care Home offers a secure, relaxed and homely environment, where care is provided to a standard of excellence which embraces the fundamental principles of good practice. Staff are very responsive to individual needs and provide the appropriate degree of care, to assure the highest possible quality of life within the home.
Currently we wish to recruit an experienced Registered General Nurse RGN with a current NMC PIN Number.
The clinical team develops care packages that maximise the individual potential of residents. Every resident is carefully assessed before the placement and care packages are reviewed on a regular basis. The quality of care at the Care Home is underpinned by strong governance processes and the continual development of staff skills.
Registered General Nurse RGN role will be:
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care, which meets the individual needs of service users and the high standards expected in the care centre.
- You will be responsible for the total care of all residents on your section.
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and support to the residents.
- Administering of medication and filling MAR charts.
- Ability to manage a shift, supervising and monitoring care staff.
In return our client will offer to Registered General Nurse RGN:
- 36 or 48 hours per week.
- Days Shifts
- Regular paid training and update training
- Fantastic career path
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free DBS
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Free Private Health Care Insurance
- Free meals provided
Fantastic jobs with a fantastic employer. For confidential discussion, please call Care First UK on (office hours), (evenings and weekends) or simply send us your CV at
Please quote 786/Southampton
REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE - RGN