Registered Nurse Recruitment Event
Wednesday, 23rd October 2019 at The Bristol Hotel in Bristol
This is such an exciting time to join Aneurin Bevan University Health Board. Come and meet our fantastic teams and explore opportunities in clinical areas where you would love to work.
Drop in between 10am-4pm to find out more about the nursing opportunities at our Health Board.
If you are:
- A student nurse due to qualify in 2020
- A qualified RN/RMN and looking for a new challenge
- Due to retire and want to return in a different role
- Overseas trained looking to achieve your NMC Pin
- Interested in working as an Assistant Practitioner (Nursing) as a Band 4 (must have NVQ/QCF Level 4 in Health & Social Care or equivalent appropriate qualification to diploma level)
We can offer You……
- Preceptorship and Journey of Excellence
- Clinical rotation or a fixed base
- A supportive, caring culture that values staff
- Protected Mandatory & Statutory update days
- Dedicated Revalidation support
- A new 470 bedded Critical Care Centre
If you require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01495 745805 Option 3.
Please register you interest prior to this event via our website www.abuhb-jobs.co.uk through the vacancies then open days section.