Registered Nurse-Outpatients/Private Hospitals & Private Clinics
We are working with multiple private hospitals in the Winchester area who are looking for a Registered Nurse to join them in the Outpatients Department.
There are exceptional opportunities for training and career progression with great employee benefits and modern working environments.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills:
- Good team worker.
- Both punctual and reliable.
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate, reliable individual with effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
Apply Today To Secure a Quick Interview!