Registered Nurse – Outpatients/Pre-Assessment
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the Outpatients and Pre-Assessment team. This is a new and exciting role for the hospital, and will provide the ability to develop an individual’s skills within their own small team of pre-assessment nurses.
Working as part of the wider clinical team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People, we actively encourage newly qualified nurses to apply for this position.
What you’ll bring with you
- Registered with the NMC
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
The Woodthorpe Hospital is a 42 bedded private hospital on 2 wards offering multi-speciality surgery for day cases and inpatients stay for both private and NHS patients. It is a very busy Hospital with patients seen by many different speciality consultants including Orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, urology, gastroenterology, dermatology and ENT.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.