Registered Nurse, Nursing Home, ??18.97 - ??19.87paid breaks
Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN or RNLD)- GBP18.87 - GBP19.87 per hour + paid breaks
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age, Alzheimer's, Palliative & Respite care
Salary: up to GBP18.87 - GBP19.87 per hour (GBP35,300- GBP49,600 per annum)
Hours: Full time and part time available (Option of hours available 24, 36, 48 or similar )
Shift pattern: days or nights, 12-hour shifts, or 6 hour shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
* Family-orientated atmosphere / Charity Organisation *
We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located near Didcot, Oxfordshire. The Care Home offers a range of care including Nursing, Palliative, Respite Care, Dementia Nursing and Alzheimer's. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer. The Manager is willing to accommodate long shifts (12 hours) or short shifts (6 hours).
- Opportunity to work for an outstanding charity, with an exceptional reputation
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Award
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (increasing to 35 after 5 years if service)
- Sick pay
- DBS paid for
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role General Nurse ( RGN ) or Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, they offer can offer shadow shifts and you would get your own mentor to help support you.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Rebecca Rouse on or send a copy of your CV to