Registered Nurse - Nursing Home, ??17.50
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home
Salary: GBP17.00 - GBP17.50 ( GBP31,824 - GBP43,680 per annum based on full time hours) + Paid breaks
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (Options of: 24, 36 or 48 or similar options of hours available - depending on your preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Care Categories: Dementia - Mental Health Condition - Old Age - Physical Disability - Sensory Impairment - Younger Adults
Further Information: I a recruiting for a lovely, purpose-built nursing home based in Littlehampton. The home has recently had an extensive refurbishment and is now equipped with fantastic modern facilities and equipment.
The experienced team are passionate about providing quality care and specialist 24hr nursing to their residents. Staff empower residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting.
They also specialise in innovative dementia care to enable every resident to thrive in an environment designed to stimulate and enrich their lives whilst giving families peace of mind and security. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking to work within a company that values hard work and you will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
Person Specification : You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( RMN / RGN). You must hold a Full UK nursing pin to apply for this position.
- Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
- Fully comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities.
- Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Staff recognition and reward programmes
- Long service awards
- Free uniforms,
- Generous annual leave
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme etc.
- To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience. Preceptorships are also available for newly qualified nurses.
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC