Registered Nurse - New
Job Reference ID: LID/000/052624
Home Name: Laburnum Court SX
Location: SALFORD, Greater Manchester, UK
Weekly Hours: 33 hours per week - night shifts.
Posting Expiry Date: 26/08/2019
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
Job Requirements Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of GBP1500paid in two installments, after 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of GBP1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities