We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounds, you'll aid service users in hospitals and through NHS bank work across Ayr, Maybole and the surrounds. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
It is essential that you have prior experience of assisting service users in recovery, theatres, critical care, orthopaedic, anaesthetic and/or general hospital nursing.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts by simply submit their timesheets through our innovative app (this includes weekends and bank holidays)
Apply now and you can start within a week!