Change lives with us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Ayr and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care and will be caring for them through NHS bank work and in hospitals across the area. You'll be developing care plans and supporting with medication administration as part of this role. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
You'll need to have prior experience of supporting service users in recovery, theatres, critical care, orthopaedic, anaesthetic and/or general hospital nursing.
Apply today and you can start within a week!