A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Ayr and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be supporting patients throughout the NHS and in hospitals. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff can gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
It is essential that you have previous experience assisting service users in recovery, theatres, critical care, orthopaedic, anaesthetic and/or general hospital nursing.
Our exclusive benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!