Nurses like you help us change lives!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for professional Registered Nurses / Mental Health Nurses to work in hospitals across Hamilton and the surronding area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay allows healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
What you'll require
To join us as a Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
It is essential that you have prior experience of caring for service users in orthopaedic, anaesthetic, theatres, recovery, scrub and general hospital nursing.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay/Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay/Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay/A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Apply now and you can start within a week!