Registered Nurse - Luxury Care Home - ??19ph
Registered Nurse (RGN )
Location: Orpington, Luxury Care Home
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Are you an experienced Nurse looking to further develop your career from within a new 5-star environment and state of the art facilities? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Our 64 bed luxury home offers the highest levels of support to its residents through personalised residential, nursing and dementia care. Our home, one of many to come, has been launched with the aim of developing a service attuned to the individual needs of each resident, and a place where they are proud to call home. We are excited to be expanding our team of Nurses and we are looking for dedicated and skilled health professionals to come on board and form the front line staff of our beautiful flagship service.
- To identify residents' physical, psychological, social and emotional needs, and report and document any changes, ensuring efficient referrals or changes in care.
- Responsible for the skilled practical nursing care of residents and the supervision of nursing practice under the direction of the Care Services Manager, promoting and maintaining an outstanding standard of care
- To be kind and caring and to understand and promote the principles of the Mental Capacity Act and deprivation of liberties safeguarding
- To respond to the pre-admission assessment and to ensure that all new residents have their care plans completed within 24 hours after admission; it is the responsibility of the RGN/RMN to complete these within this timescale together with the resident or their supporters and to seek consent of treatment.
- To respect, and ensure others respect, the privacy and dignity of residents at all times, ensuring that wherever possible they retain as much of their independence as they are able.
- To support fully the safeguarding of vulnerable adults and report immediately to the General Manager/Care Services Manager any act considered to be professional misconduct e.g. abuse of resident.
- GBP2000 Welcome Bonus
- Paid DBS / NMC
- Ongoing Clinical Training and Development
- 28 days annual leave
- Childcare Vouchers
- Study Leave
- Medicash Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
If you are looking for a new career click apply today!