Are you looking for a job within a hospital setting?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounding areas to care for our patients within a variety of settings including hospital and NHS bank work. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. You will be responsible for supporting a team of care assistants, administering medication and ensuring that service users receive dedicated nursing care at all times.
We are specifically seeking registered nurses that have previous experience of working within recovery, theatres, critical care, orthopaedic, anaesthetic and/or general hospital nursing for this role.
Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
- A generous £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56 including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- Video interviewing
- Free PVG check and uniform
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and get out to work in just 48 hours!