Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be caring for service users through NHS bank work and in hospitals across the area for this position. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. You'll need to have previous experience of working within general hospital nursing such as orthopaedic, critical care, anaesthetic, critical care, theatres, recovery or scrub. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!