Newcross Healthcare is dedicated to working with the most talented and committed healthcare experts and currently has fantastic opportunities for part-time Registered Nurses (RN) in the following areas: Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Midlothian, East Lothian, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, North Berwick and Gilmerton. You could earn up to £29.56 p/hr, including holiday pay.
The successful candidate will have the relevant nursing qualifications (RGN or RMN), have current NMC registration, and will have more than six months of post-qualification experience. As well as having a passion for providing quality care, you will be expected to organise your own workload and work on your own initiative. You'll need to have prior experience of assisting service users in critical care, theatres, anaesthetic, orthopaedic, recovery, scrub and/or general hospital nursing.
Your primary responsibilities as a Registered General Nurse will include, but are not limited to:
* Maintaining a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care
* Using your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crises calmly
* Being open to a varied role, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans to supporting teams of care assistants
You'll feel comfortable handling complex situations quickly and leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes for all individuals in your care across hospitals and through NHS bank work. Based in Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Midlothian, East Lothian, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, North Berwick or Gilmerton, you'll earn up to to £29.56 p/hr including holiday pay in a rewarding role.
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* A recommend-a-Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
If this sounds like the next RN job opportunity for you, please contact us today! Newcross Healthcare has one mission: to deliver the very highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.