More nurses than ever are choosing to work for Newcross
As a Registered Nurse in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be assisting service users in a variety of hospital settings and through NHS bank work. Your responsibilities will include supporting with medication support, the development of care plans and leading a clinical team.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
For this position, you'll be required to have prior experience of assisting service users in hospitals and through NHS bank work.
Our exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature gives you the freedom to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll gain access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and you can start working within a week!