Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounds. You'll be supporting service users through NHS bank work and in hospitals. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users with a variety of needs and requirements. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Our new HealthForceGo® will allow you to have access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we need
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required. You'll be required to have experience assisting withgeneral hospital nursing such as orthopaedic, critical care, anaesthetic, critical care, theatres, recovery or scrub.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours!