Are you ready to take the next step in your nursing career?
As a Registered Nurse in Hamilton and the surrounds, you'll work in hospitals delivering high quality care to patients around the area.
We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
What will I receive?
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- Free PVG and uniform
- Video interviewing
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives you the opportunity to immediately access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
We have shifts in your area, apply now and work your first shift in just 48 hours!