Your local branch are based at 1 South Tay Street, just a short distance from Dundee University and Dundee train station.
Are you a nurse looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for patients within various settings including hospital and NHS bank work.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and have previous experience of working within general hospital nursing including theatres, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, critical care, recovery or scrub.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Flexi Pay is an exclusive app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £30.00/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contracts with weekly pay
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexi Pay feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- 30,000 high street discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact shortly
Join us now!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.