We're leading the revolution in the delivery of home care. Want to join us?
At Newcross, we're a forward-thinking health and social care employer, offering a truly flexible alternative to our competitors. We'll put you in the driver's seat of your working life, empowering you to choose when you work, when you get paid, and provide you with the best tools and resources you need to progress in your career.
As a Female Nurse in Redruth, you'll work on multiple home care packages in your area. We are a healthcare provider with a difference - we truly value the hard work of our nurses and carers. We have an impressive employee benefits package on offer.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £25.88, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can plan your free time
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Are you ready to join us?
With current NMC registration, you'll always strive to keep in the loop of the latest best practice guidance and industry news. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you and excellent bedside manner.
You'll need to be confident in your decision-making skills because you'll be the go-to clinical expert on the packages of care you work on, leading a team of health and social care workers. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!