Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Female Registered Nurses to care for a service user living with complex needs in their own home within Redruth.
Shifts for this role vary but include Wednesdays and relief hours.
Become a Newcross Nurse
As a Registered Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be comfortable providing nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans. There will be occasions where you will be lone working however, you will form part of an established team.
The ideal applicant will have prior experience of caring for service user with Multiple Sclerosis and RIG however, training will be provided.
We are seeking drivers for this role.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
We offer 'same day pay'
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £25.88/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A Moving and Handling certificate confirming participation (or you are willing to complete this with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to manage your time sheets, rotas and payslips via our Mobile App
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local branch are based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station.
How to join - To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
Join our friendly and supportive community. Apply today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.